Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yaya : Don't cry before it end, smile because it happened. Wawa : But smiling after it happened is hard .

Greetings ,
MunHui ; Wawa izz here to help Yixin ;Yaya to update blog again .



Okays ,
Let say about her siblings first okays ?
They still haben fucking give her back her earpirece
Whatthefuck
Seriously its bad to have too much siblings
But its also sad to not have any siblings



I always wish-ed to have a big brother and a small sister
But in the end
I have the opposite _|_
I have a big sister and a small brother -,-
My sister izz a good girl ?
Who only bothers to read books and study ?
That izz also the reason why my parents thinks i`m bad
Because result i lose to her .
She go express i go N(A) .
She can study hard i cant .
I always find troubles she doesnt .
My brother acts like a girl to me
So he`s count-ed as my sister
Okays ,
This izz not only i say okays
My parents and my jiejie also say this .
So its not only me .
So lets not talk about them anymore .
Its fucking irratating .



Okays okays
Currently yaya izz trying to cheer me up
She`s trying her best
A very Big THANK YOU
But sorry
Its really hard to cheer up nao
And somemore ,
My mood swings
F.U.C.K
Okays sorry for those vagual words
I am use-d to it
I not happy i post it
Sorry



Yaya told me this : Don't cry before it end, smile because it happened .
I told her back this : But smiling after it happened is hard .
Seriously its hard
So never mind
I am trying my best to



YAYA ; PLEASE DO THE OPERATION FOR ME !
Shall end here




FOR MORE INFO OF ME ; MUNHUI ; WAWA
GO TO MY BLOG !
HTTP://LASTROMANCE-LASTLOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM !!!!
HEHEHE !
(I have no mood yet i still have the mood to advitise my blog .
 Who cares ?)