Saturday, November 6, 2010

MUNHUI ; WAWA HERE ! :D (EDIT-ED)

Greetings ,
This izz MunHui ; Wawa
From the way i write ,
I think u people will know i am MunHui ! :D
I know because i am very famous !
Alot of people know me !
LOL , BHB uhh (:
Cannot blame me uhh
Okays ,
Today she kena bulli-ed by siblings
Fuck sia
Not fair okays !
She kena bully
If i live with her
Trust me
I will beat them
I went to malaysia
Then i cannot pei her chat
A very big SORRY alrights !
Okays
Her fucking siblings izz very bad okays !
I dont know why her parents want give birth to so many children uhh -,-
Hmmm
Maybe they like ......
OKAYS
C.R.A.P
Hahahhahaha !
She will scold me after she read all this !
:X
Die niao !
I need shaun nao to protect me uhh !
But he`s outside nao !
):
Hmmp !
And he`s not replying my messages !
I am angry nao ! ):
Okays okays
Shall end here
See i so good
I post-ed her blog before mine !
Huhu !
I`m a good wawa ! :D
Hahahhaha !
Okays okays
I LOVE CHANYIXIN
BUT I LOVE CHEEMUNHUI SIMWANSHAUNDYLONMARCUS MORE ! :D
I will try to help her update
Whenever she want
Whenever she izz as lazy as a pig
Whenever i have something but lazy to post on my blog
Shall really end here
AHBAI !





PEOPLE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT ME ; MUNHUI ; WAWA :D ,
GO TO MY BLOG
HTTP://Lastromance-lastlove.blogspot.com !!!!!
Hehehehe !