Monday, December 12, 2011

Memories last, but feeling fade.

Hello landies and gentleman, hehe! Was bored at home so downloaded a few apps and tried if its good. Hehe, not bad uh! haha! Hmm, thinking about if i should cut short my hair... Hmm, should i? My mom say if i continue to keep longer it won't look nice and will make me look old. LOL. I say i wanted my hair even longer.. Maybe i should just trim like what i told wifey. Well, suddenly i feel like heading to town to grab clothes!! Argh, i NEED clothes! I want nichii clothes and skirtshorts. Nichii's my favourite shop okay! <3 I want purpur heels! second favourite. I love mango too! I want manymany clothes till my carbinet bust. HAHA! I hope i will find many clothes that i like when i head to town! And grab all home, hehe! I wish i won't get scolding when my mom see it. Hehe, later scold me buy so much then don't want wear. I don't care, i love clothes that i choose myself! That's my taste if you buy me things i don't like, i would probably throw it aside. Sorry if i wasted your money.. Gonna leave this house on 15dec, bye woodlands. Hello amk! I'll be back most probably on 20dec? Haha, confirm having my good life there! Haha! Fyi, jonghyun is my husband and minwoo is my boyfriend! Don't snatch or i kill you and your family!! @: i have warn you. Don't say i didn't. Anything tweet me @kissyourpigu or give me a text or formspring me! I didn't see any roses, give me or i hate you forever.

Bye, love chanyixin. *kisses*


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1