Sunday, June 5, 2011

I think i have fall in love with blogger.


Hello, people! :D  Hehe, i'm super duper bored again. Well, every holidays seem to be the same to me. So yea, currently on facebook.com Chatting with two people. Wawa is watching tom & Jerry! That's cute isn't it? (: While the another one is studying math, it's a miracle! LOL Hmmm, and i'm play my plant v.s zombie! HAHA, it's getting harder and harder! Anyw, my parents are in china now. Eh, yes CHINA derh guanzhou! Okay, i'm talking to myself. That's a great sight of becoming crazy! Yesterday i slept at four or five plus? LOL, and the most funny part is i want yx tell me bed time story, and he told me to count sheeps because he don't have any. LOL Soon, i fall asleep untill counting to 600 plus sheeps? Hmm, you should try  counting sheeps with me! HAHA, okay i'm crazy.
Bye, stay tune for my next posty! :p