Wednesday, May 18, 2011

M1 sucks.

Hi, people! I'm home from munhui's house! (: We actually go there to 'study'. HAHA Today's physcis is like super hard! I don't think i can pass, so yea. Slack @ canteen after exam, then head to mac for breakfast and was kinda mad when we were on the way there. We all kept talking about the recent news about the maid kenna killed and throw into the water tank thing! HAHA Sad for the maid. Saw wedding dress and benjamin, then kept changing place! :D After breakfast head to UNIQLO! I love that shop can, it's so cool! Me and charlene was like crazy while munhui and vanessa they all @ toilet. Waited for allyson, but in the end left first. Charlene follow munhui to her house first while vanessa and i wait for allyson @ bus-stop. While waiting, got one uncle like biantai keep looking @ vanessa! Omg, then he laugh and it's like so biantai lo. Soon allyson come, walked to munhui's house almost lost our way lucky allyson know where. HAHA, when down and sat there. Allyson is the teacher of the day for literature. While me and charlene brought nothing there. Decided to go munhui's house. Play like mad women and men okay! Spray water and use iphone! HAHA, crazy there only. But in the end got studied abit la. Playplayplay, soon head home. Always lazy go home one, idk why either. Took 912 accompany charlene cause she say alloyson is stranger. HAHA, she so cute can! Then accompany vanessa to buy cake for her mother @ 888. She so sweet, buy cake for her mother as birthday present. I have never done such things before to my mother. HAHA, if my daughter do that to me i will be confirm happy one. Then head home, with a hungry stomach. (:

Currently using fb, and my phone is still not working. I hope it don't take forever, if not i will cry. M1 seriously sucks can.. Got so much problems. Hope tmr's literature will be good to me.
Okay bye, stay tune poeple loves. (: